I Found An iPhone On The Ground And What I Found In Its Photo Gallery Terrified Me

Advertisement










[Read Here: I Found An iPhone On The Ground And....]

Some stories are worth reading no matter how scary or sad they are. If you think deeper about them you may realize that they are giving us a hidden message. This is one such story about a girl Amanda…

Amanda found a white iPhone outside her apartment. The phone was in a tacky purple cover. She picks up the phone and took inside her apartment. As she took off her shoes and jacket she began swiping through the phone. She notices that the phone screen wasn’t locked. With the unlocked screen and tacky purple cover, Amanda assumes that it must be the phone of a high school girl.
She settles down on her sofa hoping to get a look into the phone just when her phone rings and she gets a call from her friend Anna asking her to accompany her to a club. Amanda agrees and after a long chat of what 20-somethings talk about she hangs up.
Advertisement