THIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL OF PALE FOUNDATION I don't really have time to be moisturising, priming and concealing my skin every morning because usually I'm running late (sleeps more important) But with this foundation it really doesn't matter It goes on smooth like it has a primer in it and the coverage is perfect. I personally love a lot of coverage because my skins so uneven✊🏻 BUT the absolute best thing about this foundation is its £10... And lasts ages It's smooth matte mousse foundation in Ivory by Autograph for Marks & Spencer The palest and cheapest high street foundation with coverage sent by the gods that blends perfectly You're welcome porcelain queens 💅🏻💯 @hannahmariecalow @bethanshuffA video posted by Maisie Beech (@albinobambino_makeup) on Jan 17, 2016 at 2:18pm PST
THIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL OF PALE FOUNDATION I don't really have time to be moisturising, priming and concealing my skin every morning because usually I'm running late (sleeps more important) But with this foundation it really doesn't matter It goes on smooth like it has a primer in it and the coverage is perfect. I personally love a lot of coverage because my skins so uneven✊🏻 BUT the absolute best thing about this foundation is its £10... And lasts ages It's smooth matte mousse foundation in Ivory by Autograph for Marks & Spencer The palest and cheapest high street foundation with coverage sent by the gods that blends perfectly You're welcome porcelain queens 💅🏻💯 @hannahmariecalow @bethanshuff
A video posted by Maisie Beech (@albinobambino_makeup) on Jan 17, 2016 at 2:18pm PST