See Here: 14 Hot Celebrities Who Have Stretch Marks Just Like You Do

Advertisement


1. Angelina Jolie


Apparently she has 'em. "I love it. It makes me feel like a woman. It makes me feel that all the things about my body are suddenly there for a reason. It makes you feel round and supple, and to have a little life inside you is amazing."

2. Cindy Crawford


The former supermodel has showed off her belly and stretch marks in a bikini but she's as confident as ever.

3. Jessica Alba


"Even though some might consider them a flaw, I've learned to love my stretch marks. Pregnancy was the most incredible experience I've ever had. So I'll take the stretch marks. I'll take the cellulite I can never get rid of." - See more at: http://orzzzz.com/14-hot-celebrities-who-have-stretch-marks-just-like-you-do.html#sthash.l6R3ARhd.dpuf

4. Julia Roberts


Roberts bared her belly in a bikini on the beach back in 2009 with a huge smile! She was said to be "a heroine for real women" after baring her stretch marks.

5. Kate Winslet


After the film, Little Children, Hollywood was all abuzz not only because of a few fairly graphic scenes but more importantly because Kate Winslet was bold enough to show off her stretch marks. The critics praised Winslet for accepting her post-baby body.

6. Reese Witherspoon


"I am covered in stretch marks and cellulite but it doesn't bother me at all. My body will never be the same again but I really don't care."

7. Halle Berry


The stunning actress has a few faint marks, as seen near her hip in this dress, but she doesn't care to hide them!

8. Jennifer Lopez


"I remember my flabby belly hanging out right after I gave birth…I kind of laughed and said to Marc, 'Look, baby! Isn't this crazy?' I just didn't care.' You get to the point where you're like, Where am I? What happened to me? I got to get myself together for my kids, you know? They need to know what I really look like."

9. Lady Gaga


Lady Gaga has stretch marks on her cleavage, and she isn't afraid to show them.

10. Britney Spears


After having two kids, it's no surprise that Britney Spears has stretch marks.

11. Katie Holmes


Katie Holmes has stretch marks on her stomach, but she still proudly and confidently wears a bikini.

12. Shakira


Shakira has stretch marks on her stomach and her curvy hips.

13. Miranda Kerr


"I totally gave my body over. I didn't care if I got stretch marks, I didn't care if I didn't get back into shape. My main focus was to have a healthy child and it didn't matter to me if I could model or not. I didn't have any aims to get back in shape."

14. Chrissy Teigen


I'm sure you've heard this by now, but supermodel and sarcasm professional Chrissy Teigen posted a picture on Instagram calling out her stretch marks by saying "hi #stretchies!"

It was pretty great to see a thin celebrity who isn't afraid to show they have stretch marks.

So many people have this misconception that stretch marks only happen to "fat" girls or plus-size women, which is so ridiculous.
Stretch marks can happen to anyone, and Chrissy is proof!

Let this be a confidence lesson, ladies!

Source: http://orzzzz.com/14-hot-celebrities-who-have-stretch-marks-just-like-you-do.html
Advertisement